TLC would like to thank you for entrusting us with child during this unprecedented time. We wished to inform you about the precautions we are taking to protect both your child and our employees. Below is a list of many, but certainly not all of the precautions have implemented.
- All adults must wear masks when 6 feet or closer to another person.
- No parents are allowed in the building (exceptions are made for infants and meetings)
- Frequent handwashing and hand sanitizer are used when handwashing is not possible
- Temperatures are taken off all people entering our building. For those here all day, temperatures are taken 2 times per day. Anyone with a fever over 100.4 is sent home.
- Prior to getting on the bus all children have their temperature taken. It must be below 99.9.
- All employees and families of those attending have agreed to notify us if we they have direct exposure to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19.
- We are cleaning our toys and washing children’s hands frequently throughout the day.
- All rooms are deep cleaned and fogged daily to maintain a limited germ environment.
- We follow all CDC guidelines for any exposed employees or children.
We want to assure you that we are doing all we can to keep your child safe while providing their medical needs. Thank you for doing your part too!